Hello in Union City TN

Townesw

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Travel Trailers for Sale
View Inventory

That note was a bright spot after a less than thrilling meal at Applebee's.   We were on our way home after picking up our new trailer.

The Oliver sure garners attention.

We made it home fine after two days at Camp Hohenwald and a night at Piney campground in Dover, TN.  It is part of the Land Between the Lakes in Tennessee and Kentucky.

image.thumb.png.2efd4775b1057715f5f61157189f6e04.png

• Like 4

Jeff & Cindy - NE Arkansas - 2023 Legacy Elite II - Twin Bed - Hull #1423

TV - 2015 Silverado 2500 Duramax 4x4

You’ll really like that Duramax / Oliver combination. We started out with a 1500 using the Andersen hitch and running right at max GVWR then switched to the 2500HD and quit using the Andersen. It made traveling so much more comfortable. 

Hollar back at me if you’re coming back through Union City some time. 

As for that particular dining establishment, we don’t know how they are staying in business. 

• Wow 1

Bill and Martha

2018 LEII Hull 313

2019 Chevrolet 2500HD Duramax

41 minutes ago, Townesw said:

You’ll really like that Duramax / Oliver combination. We started out with a 1500 using the Andersen hitch and running right at max GVWR then switched to the 2500HD and quit using the Andersen. It made traveling so much more comfortable. 

Hollar back at me if you’re coming back through Union City some time. 

As for that particular dining establishment, we don’t know how they are staying in business. 

The truck was in its element.  Perfect match.  Got about 15 MPG pulling...  Get about 19 normally..

I will hollar at you sometime.  We are on high alert for trips so let me know if you guys are hitting some cool spots or if you come by my way.  We are in Rector (NE) Arkansas. 

• Like 4

Jeff & Cindy - NE Arkansas - 2023 Legacy Elite II - Twin Bed - Hull #1423

TV - 2015 Silverado 2500 Duramax 4x4