Jump to content

Townesw

Member+
  • Posts

    571
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

Townesw last won the day on September 7

Townesw had the most liked content!

7 Followers

My Info

  • Gender or Couple
    Couple

My RV or Travel Trailer

  • Do you own an Oliver Travel Trailer, other travel trailer or none?
    I own an Oliver Travel Trailer
  • Hull #
    313
  • Year
    2018
  • Model
    Legacy Elite II
  • Floor Plan
    Twin Bed Floor Plan

Recent Profile Visitors

4,092 profile views

Townesw's Achievements

Proficient

Proficient (10/14)

  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter
  • Dedicated
  • Very Popular Rare

Recent Badges

816

Reputation

  1. I need to replace the complete bathroom faucet assembly in our 2018 OEII Hull 313. I have entered a service ticket asking what is used in current production models but has anyone found an assembly that works better than either the faucet used in current production models or the old original Dura/Ramco model F-N-MK853-SN? Bill 2018 Hull 313
  2. A day late posting but HELLO to the Oliver LEII parked at Ewen Pines Roadside Park on the UP on 9/17/2026. We were the Oliver blowing the horn. Saw you wave back! If you’re headed up the Keweenaw Peninsula check out Four Suns Fish & Chips across from the Quincy Mine. https://www.facebook.com/share/1D4iw9PFR9/?mibextid=wwXIfr Bill 313
      • 3
      • Like
  3. @topgun2 Interesting museum in Dubois WY https://nmmv.org/ Bill 313
  4. The Pines of Kabetogama, Kabetogama MN. We were surprised to see another Oliver here when we pulled in. Bill 313
  5. I added the SS fender washers like @DavePhelpsdid. I later changed them out to black SS fender washers from McMaster Carr. Bill Hull 313
  6. There are only (3) rules of plumbing: 1. **** flows downhill 2. Payday is on Friday 3. Don’t bite your fingernails Bill 313
  7. Apparently this is how you’re supposed to set up a sewer hose support EDITED 2 weeks later: I now understand that the owner has intentionally created a P trap in his sewer hose to hold water in the dip to seal off sewer gases because he keeps the grey drain open all of the time. @topgun2 alluded to this in his post but I didn’t catch on until 2 weeks later. Bill 313
  8. Reminds me of the pictures you get after a colonoscopy. Bill
  9. @2008RN what are the dimensions of your shackles and what material did you use? Bill
  10. I used these to wire lights on a utility trailer. https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/p/d/b10128463/ What would be wrong with using these instead of heat shrink butt splice connectors to make brake wire connections under the trailer? Notice that they are IDC (Insulation Displacing Connectors) and that they are water resistant (they contain what I think is dielectric grease). Notice also that they connect up to 3 wires, as in the situation encountered on the street side connections. I don’t care for the typical IDC connector (usually blue) with the fold over and snap down piece, but these are much better and they are made in the USA by 3M. EDITTED TO ADD: According to the 3M website the conductor is tinned brass. I took one apart and used a file to remove the tin. The blade is brass, or at least some kind of yellow metal. Bill
  11. Heck I just realized that mine is a 2018 trailer. I apologize for my mistake. Anyway, does this help any? Bill
  12. I have 2019 (correction 2018🤪) hull 313. What drawing do you want? None of the electrical schematics in my manual show either of the shore power outlets.
  13. Late February 2022 until Mid October 2025 - 3 years 8 months no trips. Bill
  14. Please don’t respond with long winded dissertations, conjectures, theories, thoughts, wishes, guesses, etc., etc., etc. As Detective Joe Friday said "All we want are the facts, ma’am” Simply stated : What axles, springs, shocks, EZ Flex Equalizers, shackles and bolts are being installed on Current Production Legacy Elite II trailers being built right now? Also the same for the Apex model? Include part numbers and pictures if you have them. Bill
  15. Look at using King StarBoard for a better waterproof mounting board. It can be cut and shaped using regular woodworking tools. I get mine from McMaster Carr but there are less expensive places to get it. A shipment from McMaster Carr usually arrives the next day depending on where you are. I think I have ordered some from TAP Plastics https://www.tapplastics.com/product/plastics/cut_to_size_plastic/king_starboard/526?gad_source=1&gad_campaignid=21137328659&gbraid=0AAAAAD_hg_I8XrL-S3Ima0ZSWbIsffsZk&gclid=CjwKCAjwmdLSBhANEiwAkREMN3hswfK8uVUE38-cgCmjAoCwEzeXRTPZLhht1xFJJ1A8-NIIMHzIkhoC2_gQAvD_BwE I don’t know why that link has to have so much gibberish in it. Bill
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information