Jump to content

HDRider

Member+
  • Posts

    516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

HDRider last won the day on May 10

HDRider had the most liked content!

1 Follower

My Info

  • Gender or Couple
    Couple
  • Location
    NE Arkansas

My RV or Travel Trailer

  • Do you own an Oliver Travel Trailer, other travel trailer or none?
    I own an Oliver Travel Trailer
  • Hull #
    1423
  • Year
    2023
  • Make
    Oliver
  • Model
    Legacy Elite II
  • Floor Plan
    Twin Bed Floor Plan

Recent Profile Visitors

2,808 profile views

HDRider's Achievements

Experienced

Experienced (11/14)

  • Posting Machine Rare
  • One Year In
  • Very Popular Rare
  • One Month Later
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

656

Reputation

  1. I could see making it easier for buyers of used Olivers working against the buying of a new Oliver.
  2. Assuming a sales pace of 50 units per year at $150,000 per, it will take 1.78 years to recoup a $2,000,000 capital investment with a a 15% net margin. To break even on the investment, you need to sell 89 units in total (88.89 units exactly).
  3. This forum should be the Go-To spot for buying and selling used Olivers, and even promoting new Olivers. The forum is the learning place for prospective buyers. They should be able to shop here too.
  4. I always dread a dump station that aims my rig nose down.
  5. We need some colored Ollies
  6. Welcome to the tribe. What is the best BBQ there in Lexington?
  7. You might check your inside connection of the outside faucet. The inside collar broke. One end is metal and the one that broke is plastic. I think the metal end should be the inside trailer connection. It is under more stress. Oliver might want to revise the build instructions. The plastic end was connected inside the trailer. Honestly, neither end should be made of plastic. Hopefully this is a standard hardware store buy. We are on the road, where these things always happen!
      • 1
      • Wow
  8. I lived in Fort Mill. Kept my boat on Wylie. Still have friends in the area.
  9. I still remember the excitement I expect you are feeling. Does the Apex let you pick your options? I am curious what led you to pick an Oliver. You will find this forum a very valuable resource as you learn your way around. Just ask. Welcome to the family of Ollie owners. I hope we see you on the road.
  10. I noticed that Oliver is getting active on X.
  11. We booked three nights at Wyalusing State Park. WI is kinda expensive. The price I pay for your excellent cheese!
  12. It seems crazy to me that private campgrounds CAN provide water to campsite in WI, but the state cannot.
  13. I think we have confirmed WI SP's do not provide water at each site. At all. Do they always have a drive-in, hose accessible community spigot to refill the freshwater tank?
  14. Just checked La Crosse. Their high is my low. Like you said, all a matter of perspective. BTW - Good luck with your next governor.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information