Jump to content

CB1735

Members
  • Posts

    10
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

CB1735 last won the day on September 30

CB1735 had the most liked content!

My Info

  • Gender or Couple
    Couple

My RV or Travel Trailer

  • Do you own an Oliver Travel Trailer, other travel trailer or none?
    I own an Oliver Travel Trailer
  • Hull #
    1735
  • Year
    2027
  • Make
    Oliver
  • Model
    Legacy Elite II
  • Floor Plan
    Twin Bed Floor Plan
  • What model is your other RV or Travel Trailer?
    2018 Taxa Cricket

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

CB1735's Achievements

Rookie

Rookie (2/14)

  • One Month Later
  • Collaborator
  • Week One Done
  • Dedicated
  • First Post

Recent Badges

15

Reputation

  1. My guess is an Apex version of the single axle
  2. Thanks for all the feedback. I have been having mixed feelings about the Rich Solar Components. Although I knew that was what was going to be installed, I assumed OTT had made the switch for all the new models (accept the Apex). Maybe they have and I am not correct about Rich Solar only going into some trailers. I am getting the impression that the components I have are actually pretty good and I think the only disappointment is going to be the lack of good app monitoring and control. As far as the DC-DC controller goes, no they did not do any vehicle wiring. It is all though the 7-pin. In fact, because of that I had tech limit the controller to 10amp output (jumper setting) to protect the truck's wiring and towing module. If the charger was trying to put out 20amps it might draw up 25+ amps. Not sure if the F150 trailer wiring was designed for that load.
  3. Batteries - two 320ah Lithionics 12V (added 2nd one as option); A/C Houghton (RecPro) A3400, inverter runs it off batteries when not on shore power. I may be missing something, but so far, the BT apps for the Rich Solar components is a major minus. There is wall-mounted Remote for the inverter/charger. The app for the Lithionics batteries is great.
  4. Here are pics of the Solar and Inverter/Charger installs.
  5. I am aware that changes occur for various reasons, and that is probably more often than not a good thing. But, what I find somewhat concerning is that it seems that they may have already stop installing Rich Solar inverter/charges in the 2027 models. It would be great to know if that is indeed the case and if it is, why.
  6. Thanks for the reply - Good to hear!
  7. No, I am referring to Oliver TTs, and specifically the one we picked up on the 8th of September (hull 1735). I do not think Oliver has used RichSolar in the past, but all of the controllers are RichSolar in our build. I am wondering about the relative quality, why the switch from the past, and why RichSolar is apparently not be installed in all recent builds.
  8. Just curious, does anyone know if any trailers other than our 2027 Elite II Platinum, Hull# 1735 was built with all Rich Solar controllers (Inverter/Charger, Solar Charger, and Dc-Dc Charger). It seems Xantrex Inverters were installed in the past and may also be what is installed now in most builds. I am not sure about the other components.
  9. Lexington Barbecue - at least by reputation. 100 Smokehouse Lane Lexington, NC 27295
  10. Hi all, First off, thanks to all of the Oliver forum members who post comments and Q&As. The info we’ve gained from periodically checking the forum activity was incredibly helpful in our decision to buy an Oliver, and in figuring out which model and options would work best for us. Although it took more than a year of research, we finally made the leap this past June! We will be picking up our 2027 Oliver Legacy Elite II (Twin Bed floorplan) on September 8th — Hull #1735. We were tent campers for about 40 years and spent the last 8 years camping throughout the Carolinas and Virginia in a 15-foot Taxa Cricket. We are really looking forward to the next chapter of traveling and exploring the country in our Ollie. If anyone is around Hohenwald during our pickup week, say hello! Chuck and Beth Lexington, NC
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information