Pixelating TV, 2022 Oliver

Posted (edited)

Picked up trailer 3/22. Got hearing aids 12/23. This week was our 3rd trip since getting the hearing aids. I sleep on curbside bed. I would sit down or lay down and the picture started pixelating, no sound then it went black. I can sit in the dinette and watch TV or stand in the aisle. I placed the hearing aids in the charger on the nightstand, thinking they were off and just charging. Thought the Bluetooth in the hearing aids were causing the issue. I moved the charger to the dinette and my phone to the outlet over the stove.  No further issues. Anyone experience anything like this?

Edited by John Dorrer
  • Wow 4

John & Susan Dorrer, 2013 F250, 6.2 gasser, 4x4, 2022 Legacy Elite 2, twin beds, Hull #1045, Jolli Olli

-ALARCOIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMAMIMNMSMOMTNENHNYimage.jpeg.9e7303babcb28d7f6badb799734c6e44.jpeg

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Travel Trailers for Sale
New Travel Trailers for Sale

@John Dorrer I would certainly call tech support for your hearing aide co. You have considerable electrical interference, and it may not be safe to have those in your ears. 

• Like 1

Chris & John in Prescott, AZ | 2016 EII #113 | '01 Ram 2500 Cummins!

Even my wife's blow-dryer does not cause interference like that (though I installed a high-end Samsung monitor). If it only happens with the hearing aids, and no other device, then they are the cause. Just a bad product? Defective unit, then get a warranty replacement. I would not wear them until you know more.

• Like 1

Chris & John in Prescott, AZ | 2016 EII #113 | '01 Ram 2500 Cummins!