Born to Shine

• Moderators

During the "Open House" at this Year's Rally there were a number of people who asked me what I used to keep the interior of Twist clean and shiny.  Actually, I can take no credit for the product nor the formulation, but former owners of an Oliver (Cheryl and Bruce) showed me this product several years ago, and I've mentioned it a few times here on the Forum since:

"The fan was then wiped down with the same mixture I use on the interior of the Oliver – 4 parts Duragloss detailer (product #923) with 1 part Duragloss liquid wax (product #951) – in order to give it a nice clean shine."

This mixture can be used on any surface on the interior with the exception of the floor - you wouldn't want the floor to be slick.  Obviously all the white fiberglass, the counter tops mirrors, stainless, aluminum - everything. All it takes is a light spray with the mixture and then wipe with a microfiber cloth.  Flip the cloth over and wipe again and you are done.  No streaks (even on any mirrors) and it leaves a very light coating of wax that helps repel dust and dirt.

Bill

• Thanks 7
  • Like 3

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Near Asheville, NC

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Travel Trailers for Sale
New Travel Trailers for Sale

Thanks Bill! Copied to my Oliver folder for reference. 

• Like 1

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg.d9d6547ab1cd0cc5803e63d1a54214de.jpg