Batteries running down

Hi there hoping someone can offer advice. We have our Legacy Elite II 2023 model sitting in reasonable sun when parked between trips and all that is on inside is the refrigerator. Twice we have gone to check on her after about six days and the batteries are down to about 30% and the Jack wouldn’t even work. Shouldn’t the solar energy keep the batteries charged? Here is a photo of the inside panel. Can’t imagine that the fridge would drain more than the sun can replenish. Thanks!

IMG_1482.jpeg

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Travel Trailers for Sale
View Inventory

Nope that doesn't make sense, as you can see in my signature we also have a 2023 LE2 and my 12V fridge is on and my batteries are almost always 100% from the solar. I do let the batteirs run down to approx. 50% every now and again just because its good for the batteries.

Is the red solar panel on/off switch that's inside the cubby above the street side bed on? Is your inverter on, you should leave it off at the switch on the inverter that's below the street side bed, use the Xantrex remote in your picture to switch it on/off when AC/120V is required (TV, Microwave and other 120V outlets), but in this case it should be off at the remote.   

I assume your solar panels are working properly, have charged your batteries in the past? Asking because our solar charge controller was wired reverse polarity when we picked up our trailer in 2023.

2023 Elite II, Hull# 1386, Lithium Platinum Package (640AH, 400W Solar, 3000W Xantrex Inverter)
Truma water heater & AC

TV: 2024 Silverado 2500HD 6.6L 10-Speed Allison

Hi Rich thanks so much for answering. I had a feeling something wasn’t right. I am going to sit down and watch the Ollie videos again to learn more about the inverter etc. Electricity and batteries is not my forte but I know hubby and I need to learn more. We will follow your advice to check out the switches 

This is the switch in the cubby above the street side bed

image.jpeg.3c379414254bbcffa14a265912041596.jpeg

• Like 2

2023 Elite II, Hull# 1386, Lithium Platinum Package (640AH, 400W Solar, 3000W Xantrex Inverter)
Truma water heater & AC

TV: 2024 Silverado 2500HD 6.6L 10-Speed Allison