Truma heater error code e2h

Starting up our heater for the first time. It doesn’t seem to want to kick on. Gas to the stove works fine. The gas shutoff to the furnace is off. I did notice in the manual that 12 VDC needs to be turned on. Not sure where that would be. Any help troubleshooting would be welcome. Also have a call in to service at OTT. 

Thanks!

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Travel Trailers for Sale
New Travel Trailers for Sale
  • Moderators

E2h , I think, means heater not detecting gas supply.  Is stovetop working?

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

59 minutes ago, silversportsman said:

The gas shutoff to the furnace is off.

Not sure where the gas shutoff is, but since the furnace is your heat source I would think the shutoff should be on not off, ie letting gas through.

Edited by rich.dev

2023 Elite II, Hull# 1386, Lithium Platinum Package (640AH, 400W Roof Solar, 3000W Xantrex Inverter), added 400W Renogy Solar suitcase with Victron MPPT 100/30 CC, Truma water heater & AC

TV: 2024 Silverado 2500HD 6.6L 10-Speed Allison

4 hours ago, rich.dev said:

Not sure where the gas shutoff is, but since the furnace is your heat source I would think the shutoff should be on not off, ie letting gas through.

You are correct. I just described it wrong. Turns out after several more attempts the furnace fired up. Most likely air in the line that needed to get purged?  Not sure but we seem to be good to go. 

Edited by silversportsman

• 3 weeks later...

I’m getting error code e 2 h as well. The heater only runs intermittently since I changed the propane tank a couple of days ago. I hope it’s just air in the hose, but it’s been giving me the error code for 3 days. The heater ran for a few hours last night but cut off overnight. Haven’t been able to get it running since