DanielBoondock Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago From their Twitter/X feed. Single axel, I’ll guess larger than the I but smaller than the II Oliver Elite II Twin 2026 (all the upgrades) Sierra EV AT4 2026 (max range 530 mile pack)
Chuck and Beth Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago My guess is an Apex version of the single axle Hull # 1735, 2027 Oliver Elite II Platinum, TV-2025 F150 Powerboost Hybrid, FX4
Moderators topgun2 Posted 1 hour ago Moderators Posted 1 hour ago 56 minutes ago, DanielBoondock said: I’ll guess larger than the I but smaller than the II I'd bet - the same size as the current Elite I. Simply put - with each of the four molds that it take to make any Oliver costing in excess of $2,000,000 (i.e. total cost would be in excess of $8,000,000) the cost of introducing a third size of travel trailer is simply too high. I'd also bet that similar to what has been done with the Elite II, a different model and/or trim level for the existing Elite I is behind that cover in the pic. Bill 1 1 2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist" Near Asheville, NC
Boudicca908 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 25 minutes ago, topgun2 said: each of the four molds The OTT website has been updated since I last looked and has a nice comparison of the different current models. I notice that OTT has picked up on some of the Oliver Owner's personal upgrades, which is neat (such as offering an air fryer in lieu of a microwave). Oliver Elite II Twin (delivered 3/28/2022) Tow Vehicle: Chevy Silverado 2500HD diesel my Oliver has camped here
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now