Oliver Pilgrims

pam roach

Hello Fellow Travelers-

I would like to take a few moments and introduce ourselves. This post is from David and Pam Roach- we are the newest members of the Oliver Team and are traveling with Jim and Evon around the West and the Pacific Northwest of the USA. Some of you guys that are reading this have already met us..we have had terrific response to the Oliver line and have met some of the greatest people already!

Just a little background on us.. David and I (Pam) have always had a bit of the "Wanderlust" in us... but this is my first trip out west and it is wonderful!!! Something/someone new over each mountain range. David has been a cabinetmaker for quite some time and I recently left an Airstream dealership in the south after I found this new and unique product. We "know" that what is happening with the Oliver Travel Trailers is "history in the making!" And are more than excited about what is happening.

We would never put anyones product down- but we found with the Oliver to have:

1) The absolute quality

2) The amenities and available options

3) The price point!

4) Absolute ease of towing

5) The ease of Care and Cleaning

We immediately recognized a new and unique product available at a critical time in the economic and changing structure of our country. No one would get on a train that never leaves the station...but this train has pulled out of the station and we also recomment that you jump on as it is pulling out of the station! "The Olivers have created the Rolls Royce edition of Fiberglass Travel Trailers!

David and I have the honor of traveling with Jim and Evon in the field this year... Planned stopping events are posted and we are excited to meet you -if you attend the scheduled events..(some of you reading -we have already met)

We are available for any questions and would love to hear from you as you study the product and many of you are new owners - if we can help with any tips - just ask!

So, four of you Oliver folks are traveling together. What are your objectives?

To sell more Olivers to individual customers in that part of the country?

To find dealerships to sell Olivers in that part of the country?

To establish a production facility in that part of the country?

Do you travel, towing and staying Olivers? If so, do you have two trailers with you, or more?

Do you go to specific places to set up and display your trailers?

Do you advertise locally before you arrive to display the trailers?

Link to the show schedule on the home page:

That's one busy schedule for the next couple of months. Heck yes they'll be showing the Oliver.

Pam,

I think you got a bit carried away with . Now we know the impetus for the recent price increases. It's beginning to remind me of the Cimarron from Cadillac, marketing wise. Sorry but I think it was better with Jim Oliver carrying the torch.

• Moderators

Hi, Pam,

You four should be really busy with that schedule. Thanks for posting it.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.