HOW TO: Store a spare (new) 10 foot sewer hose in 22 inches of space.

One of my hoses split unexpectedly near the sewer outlet when dumping, fortunately it was just grey water, I would not have enjoyed that if there were black solids spilling out into the rear bumper cavity and onto the ground! I bought a spare set of two hoses at Walmart and tossed the bad section. I decided to carry the second one always as a spare. Ten feet will compress to less than two! I wrapped around it in a circular manner,  added two full lengthwise wraps to make sure it couldn't pop open, followed by more circular wraps.

IMG_5902.thumb.JPG.4af9ec91095a63dd072af43caaea41a2.JPG

The wrap is common mover's wrap, it is super expensive at Staples or even Walmart, but this is a great source for less than $6. It is an on-the-shelf item in every store. I use this for all kinds of temporary securing in my garage and while camping.

663190429_UHaulstretchwrap.thumb.png.0db4c30cec296612e19b26d5c3ccb5db.png

My trailer was delivered with Camco hoses, yours may vary but they should stow the same.

383849107_Camco39639sewerhose.thumb.png.5d00650be5688b27d92f4894b4dbfe6a.png

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Thanks 5
  • Like 2

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory