Jensen radio/DVD issue

GraniteStaters

We have had some odd issues pop up from time to time on our Jensen radio/DVD like loss of sound or settings issues.  We usually just do a menu reset, I recently had to trip the 60 amp breaker to do a reset on the Jensen.  It wouldn’t stay powered on long enough me to get into settings and change the time.  I tried several times and it kept powering itself off.  Finally I resorted to tripping the breaker.  I could have used a fuse or possibly a circuit breaker on the converter, but opted for the main breaker cutoff instead.  It resolved the issue immediately after I reset the breaker.  

David

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

David Caswell and Paula Saltmarsh

Hull 509 "The Swallow"

spacer.png

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Travel Trailers for Sale
New Travel Trailers for Sale
  • Moderators

Glad you got it fixed.

I too have had "issues" with my audio system from time to time - once every two years or so.  I suspect that the "computer" chip(s) that run the thing gets "confused" and finds itself in a loop.  In any case, a system reset - paperclip into the small hole on the front that is marked "reset" normally does the trick.

Bill

• Like 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Near Asheville, NC