Truma control constant flashing - no hot water

Returned to our Oliver after being gone for the afternoon, turned on the hot water for use and got a rapid short flashing error code. Hot water will not work and cannot find in the manual what it means or what to do. Does anyone have any experience with this?  We have three more weeks on the road and would love to have hot showers along the way.  Thanks in advance for any advice. 
Kimberly & David

2022 Elite II, Hull #1097  Elli Rose 🌹 and she has the solar panels with the 390Ah lithium batteries.  Our tow vehicle is a 2019 Ford Lariat F-150 4wd, 3.5L Eco-boost, 3.55 rear end, with the Max tow package.  Elli Rose also has the street side awning and several walnut and cherry mods on the inside.

TravelMap.png.b89ef2d7bc27b1ea3b58f831ca5bd799.png

Did you accidentally put the Truma into Cleaning Mode?   If so there’s a procedure to follow to get it out of that mode.  Here’s what Truma sent me to get the unit out of cleaning mode.   And note that propane should be ON when doing this process. 

D9E16E01-EEE0-4BCA-97D1-956666088B82.jpeg

• Thanks 3
  • Like 4

Problem solved! You are a lifesaver Frank. Thank you so much. This forum is invaluable. David read through 40+ pages in the manual and it never talked about this.

Now for my shower 🥰

• Like 3

2022 Elite II, Hull #1097  Elli Rose 🌹 and she has the solar panels with the 390Ah lithium batteries.  Our tow vehicle is a 2019 Ford Lariat F-150 4wd, 3.5L Eco-boost, 3.55 rear end, with the Max tow package.  Elli Rose also has the street side awning and several walnut and cherry mods on the inside.

Frank.. ( this is David now).  Thank you so much for that life saving piece of info!   No where in the Truma manual did it say that there was any other alternative other than completing a full decalcification process.    I will be sure to print that page off and insert it into the Truma section.    I hope others will learn from this and do the same.

• Like 3