How to View Oliver Service Ticket History

Rivernerd

In a post this morning, Jason Essary advised that inactive service tickets will be automatically closed after 45 days.  He noted:  "Closed tickets will remain in your history file and can be reviewed at any time but are no longer active."

I have submitted at least 6 service tickets.  They appeared on the online Service portal once I created them, but they have all disappeared from that portal once they were addressed.  When I logged on to the Service page on the Oliver website and searched for my tickets today, no tickets were found.  I had presumed this was because they had all been resolved, and that any service ticket history log is not accessible to owners.  But Jason's comment quoted above suggests otherwise.

Do you other folks have access to your service ticket history via the Oliver Service web portal?  If so, how?

Hull #1291

Central Idaho

2022 Elite II

Tow Vehicle:  2019 Tundra Double Cab 4x4, 5.7L with tow package

ARCOIDNMOKORTNTXUTsm.jpg

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Travel Trailers for Sale
View Inventory

Rivernerd:

Jason is correct that you can see all your old tickets.

Go to the "Open Tickets" section. Then click on "Tickets" then Click on the drop down arrow for "Open" (even though it shows O tickets).

After clicking on the drop down arrow, you can click on "All Status" and when that opens you will find your old tickets.

Good luck

• Like 3

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2024 RAM 1500, 4 x 4; Gas. 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT Torque; 3.21 rear axle ratio

Maine