Great price on a great Dymo label maker

John E Davies

42E2A3E4-27E5-48A7-9C37-C1A204B13FBB.thumb.jpeg.5f3ab49481a816488966763b07b394e3.jpeg

DYMO Label Maker with Adapter | LabelManager 420P High-Performance Label Maker, Rechargeable, PC and Mac Connectivity, Bright Backlit Display, Easy-to-Use, Portable, for Home & Office Organization

This price has dropped 46% since I added it to my Wish List a couple of years ago. I just ordered one and a bunch of generic bulk packed tapes, the Dymo ones are from europe and are $$$. Plus a padded case (this unit doesn’t come with one). Reviewers comment that the 420P fits it fine, it is returnable if that is incorrect.

Case Compatible with DYMO Label Maker LabelManager 160/280 Portable Label Maker, Label Printer Storage Organizer for AC Adapter, Tape Cartirdges and More Accessories(Box Only) Black

You can get flexible nylon tape for wires or cables. It will print up to 4 lines on wide tape, for example addresses or barcodes, rechargeable battery, computer interface, etc. Make an Ollie label, stick it down, add a strip of regular clear tape on top for protection. It will beat printing from my iMac, laminating, trimming, and sticking down with double sided tape. I hope….

These are a blowout sale, this price may not last long.

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Thanks 3
  • Like 4

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.