Thanks, Mark

carolann

I went to Bandera, TX, today where a gathering of 160+ Casita travel trailers was underway. Someone mentioned Mark, the owner of a new and wonderful small travel trailer. I found Mark and he proudly gave my brother and I a tour of his new home on the road. It is a wonderful trailer. I am saving my pennies---and everything else I can get my hands on--so I can get one just like Mark's. He had his customized in every way imaginable, and it seems the Oliver people are very happy to do that for customers. Mark was wonderful to take the time to share this terrific trailer!

• Moderators

Carolann, thanks for the report. Pete and Oscar are at the Bluebonnet rally and are having a great time from the reports that we see on here. Casitan's have been most gracious and curious about Pete's Oliver. Weren't those graphics on the nose of the wonderegg cool !!

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

It is PETE, not Mark. Marks is the last name! And Pete did a great job of representing Oliver. Such a nice guy! I'm sold. The problem is, he has so many wonderful and unique innovations on his Oliver that I can't remember them all (nor will I be able to afford them all, but that's another story!). What impressed me the most was Pete's ability to figure out exactly what he wanted/needed and your willingness and ability to make it all happen. The graphics were amazing! The whole rig was amazing! I'll be a solo traveled like, Pete, but I'm a clutzy female. I'm pretty sure I can do it. Now I just need the Oliver!!!

• Moderators

Quite a lot of the construction photos are posted at this link:

http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii120/robertpartee/

Click on the MARKS link to the left then select slide show to see Pete's trailer being built, from the ground floor up, modifications and all.

Questions about the various stages and speciffics may be addressed to BUFFALO BOB on these forums. Buffalo Bob is Robert Partee who is the Sales Manager that gets all of those cool things put in place in the Oliver as it is being built.

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

CarolAnn,

It was a pleasure showing you the "Wonder Egg". Don't worry about the name thing . . . its the curse of having two first names. I was in 4th grade with a Mark Peters and the teacher never did keep us straight. (Besides, after the "son" gaff ;) it serves me right!)

Don't worry about remembering all of the specific items I have in the Wonder Egg. Ask Robert Partee to send you a brochure with listing of the standard and optional items in the Legacy Elite. You'll find the lists extensive.

Scope out the forums looking at mods people have made and if it is something you'd like that is not already available, ask Robert if they could do it for you . . . you'll likely hear "Why SURE, CarolAnn!" It may ratchet up the price but if you intend to full time you might as well make the castle just like you want it.

Search out the best digital image you can, that you would want as your theme while rambling across this great country, and email it to Robert. He'll get it to his graphics shop and make you just the perfect mural.

To me, CarolAnn, you appeared to be anything BUT a "clutsy female". You appeared to be someone with savvy and determination to move off in a new and exciting direction. I wish you the best of luck and perhaps our paths will cross again at another rally and you can proudly show me your new Oliver!

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg