Electrical Management System (EMS) / Steps to take if you accidentally put your Truma water heater into clean mode.

After a few situations that forced me to do a deeper dive into our Oliver electrical systems, I'm learning rule #1 is "TRUST your Progressive Industries EMS!"

I have on 2 or three occasions, when the inverter just isn't coming on "like usual"... and stumbling around trying to find which of my three Oliver manuals has the list of error codes for the EMS... I've decided to type it up and post it right next to the EMS read out (in my 2022, it's in the rear storage bin on the right).   Having those Error Codes, along with their definitions conveniently available...  can go a long ways to discovering the root of the problem and fixing it quickly.   If you like, I've attached the List of Error Codes and their meaning on a Word file below.   It's typed exactly as the Progressive Industries owners manual says it.

Maybe someone else will find it handy?     Error Codes .docx

BUT WAIT!  There is more!   If you act now... I will include the steps you need to take if you accidentally put your Truma On Demand water heater into "clean mode".   These steps are found no where in the Truma owners manual provided by Oliver... and were supplied to me by someone whose name I have lost... but in a remote campground in Vermont... they saved us from taking cold showers for the remainder of our trip!

accidently put the Truma into Cleaning Mode.docx

• Thanks 2
  • Like 7

2022 Elite II, Hull #1097  Elli Rose 🌹 and she has the solar panels with the 390Ah lithium batteries.  Our tow vehicle is a 2019 Ford Lariat F-150 4wd, 3.5L Eco-boost, 3.55 rear end, with the Max tow package.  Elli Rose also has the street side awning and several walnut and cherry mods on the inside.

TravelMap.png.b89ef2d7bc27b1ea3b58f831ca5bd799.png

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory

Frank C... I'm almost certain that it was you that saved my bacon with that information before!   I must not have had the actual file because I had to type it up... but thanks for this PDF format also.   I'm sure putting it out there it will save some others on the road.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

2022 Elite II, Hull #1097  Elli Rose 🌹 and she has the solar panels with the 390Ah lithium batteries.  Our tow vehicle is a 2019 Ford Lariat F-150 4wd, 3.5L Eco-boost, 3.55 rear end, with the Max tow package.  Elli Rose also has the street side awning and several walnut and cherry mods on the inside.

TravelMap.png.b89ef2d7bc27b1ea3b58f831ca5bd799.png