Glad but Sad

• 1 month later...
travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory
On 8/21/2023 at 5:24 PM, Wandering Sagebrush said:

The Airstream sold today.  We had a lot of fun with our Desert Tortoise, but it was sad to see it go.

Ours sold a year ago in Aug and I was very sad to see it go!  I have missed certain aspects of it ever since but we are happy with our '23 LEII.

Brian

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Brian and Brandelyne said:

I have missed certain aspects of it ever since but we are happy with our '23 LEII.

Same here, Brian.  We sold our (2nd) AS to a cool couple from Temecula, CA in early 21.  We had over 75k miles on that one and heavily modified it to meet our style of "travel trailering".  The next major upgrade was to be the replacement of the banana wrap and belly panels - we didn't want to go there.  So, we sold it and started learning about Olivers.  We had a Casita for a year before we bought Casablanca - although there are a few features of the AS we miss, we are 100% happy with Hull #226.

• Like 2

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Magnus & Oscar (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit
  • 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo S GX, Other Victron Stuff: SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller,  DC-DC Charger, 12VDC Starlink kit, and Alcan 5-pack Leaf Springs
  • HAM call-sign:  W0ABX