Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Stranded last won the day on March 23

Stranded had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

20 Excellent

My Info

  • Gender or Couple

My RV or Travel Trailer

  • Do you own an Oliver Travel Trailer, other travel trailer or none?
    I own an Oliver Travel Trailer
  • Year
  • Make
  • Model
    Legacy Elite
  • Hull #

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. We made our reservation with the Recreation.gov app. The kids loved this place.
  2. I know Camarillo well! I have an ex-fiancé from there, but that was almost 2 decades ago; I grew up in the San Fernando Valley, so Camarillo was a hop, skip, and jump away. I’ll actually be in Ventura on Tuesday to go deep sea fishing with my dad. His favorite boat is the Aloha Spirit with Channel Island Sport Fishing, and they had some openings. There’s some beautiful camp grounds in California, but it’s best to get a reservation if you want a spot for the weekend. So far, our favorite has been Plaskett Creek campground in Big Sur.
  3. Thanks! I've read the forum posts about the fix, and I have watched the Youtube video of the spin weld of the female fitting being added to the top of the water tank so a water pick-up tube can been added from on top. I just don't have the courage to do the spin-weld myself. We do have a road trip planned to visit my mother-in-law in Chattanooga Tennessee this June, so I'm hoping to make a detour to Hohenwald and have them do the spin-weld to the water tank. The plumbing I'll do myself as I I prefer the use of Uponor style water fittings over the Pex-B style clamps used by the
  4. These 2 little guys fit on the little bed, but I’m betting they’ll out grow it two years. Right now though, they’re having a blast!
  5. We bought a used 2017 Oliver Elite 1 last year, literally like new, never used. It had all of the options I wanted, with exception of missing the tankless water heater. It also came with the WiFi extender, which I wouldn’t have gotten. We’ve had quite a few good camping trips with it, it fits our small family of 4 well so far, but will likely be too small for us in a couple years when the kiddos get bigger. Haven't had occasion to use the A/C yet, and I also removed the microwave because we didn’t use it and I wanted the storage. Had to make a few repairs a
  6. I had the same thing happen to me. Elite 1 as well with the Andersen. It happened while driving Highway 1 to Big Sur. My thought process was I didn’t use a crescent wrench to tighten the threads, and after so many hours, it just unscrewed itself from the vibrations. I bought a similar sized stainless steel coupler at Home Depot in Paso Robles. I use a crescent wrench to snug it up as part of my pre-travel checklist.
  • Create New...