Texas and Beyond

Greetings All,

I've been away from my computer and the forum for a few months, while soaking up the mild Florida winter sun and playing with amateur radio. This year I plan to bring my radio with me, so I hope I make contacts with some other Oliver hams out there.

It looks like I'm seeing most of the usual suspects here in the forum -- just a couple of hours on here, and I'm already psyched up for the next camping adventure. I'm glad I spent time perusing the forum, too, because I learned something new, as usual! 

This year I'm heading back to the Rockies but I'm traveling through Texas to see family on the way. I'll be missing the Solar Eclipse party out there, but I'll be passing through a couple of weeks later. I'll keep my eyes peeled for Olivers on the road. 

All the Best! 

• Like 4

Oliver Elite II Twin (delivered 3/28/2022)   Tow Vehicle: Chevy Silverado 2500HD diesel "Estrella"

ALARCOFLGAIAKSKYLAMONENDOKSDTNTXWYCCCCCC

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory

@Boudicca908 - just curious, what's your HAM call-sign.  We're usually monitoring 146.520MHz on the road, FYI.

73's OM!

• Love 1

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Magnus & Oscar (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit
  • 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo S GX, Other Victron Stuff: SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller,  DC-DC Charger, 12VDC Starlink kit, and Alcan 5-pack Leaf Springs
  • HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

37 minutes ago, MAX Burner said:

We're usually monitoring 146.520MHz on the road

I don't have a mobile radio *yet* (haha) but eventually. Meanwhile I have my HT and the FT-991A.    

KN4NBV   73s  Hope to find you on the air!

• Like 1

Oliver Elite II Twin (delivered 3/28/2022)   Tow Vehicle: Chevy Silverado 2500HD diesel "Estrella"

ALARCOFLGAIAKSKYLAMONENDOKSDTNTXWYCCCCCC