measurements?

topgun2

• Moderators

Since I store Twist about ten miles from the house I can not easily go get measurements.  Does anyone know or can anyone get the exact measurement of the interior of the upper left hand kitchen drawer and the surface of both the entry steps (width and depth).  Also, I assume that both those steps have about a 3/4 inch thickness (not the thickness of the aluminum but of what one sees when they are in the "down" position).

I would guess that all of the drawers and steps are about the same, but Twist is a 2016 Elite II model with the dovetail drawers and the steps are the "double" steps.

Thanks for the help - saves me a trip to the bone yard.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Bill, I don't have the dove tail drawers but I expect the measurements are the same.

161/2 wide by 11 deep

The steps are 22 15/16 wide by 8 1/4 deep and the tread itself is 1/8 and the aluminum casement that wraps around the step is 1 1/4

I figured you would be out in the Rockies by now, picking up trout as fast as you could cast. We are heading out to Utah the end of the week.

Stan

Stan and Carol

Blacksburg, VA

2014 Dodge Durango 5.7 Hemi

2014 Legacy Elite II Standard  Hull 63

• Moderators

Stan,

Thanks so much for the help!  I'm not leaving until July 5th, so, you can warn those fish that I'm on my way.  Have a good, safe trip and best to Carol and Gunner.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

On July 5th we will be picking up our grandson in Troutville, VA and heading to the Wallops Flight Center on the VA coast. We are hoping to see a rocket launch and play around in the ocean, and maybe even do some fishing. Who knows, maybe even get the boy interested in the space industry, that's if we can get him to put down the video games.

Should be a fun summer.

Stan

Stan and Carol

Blacksburg, VA

2014 Dodge Durango 5.7 Hemi

2014 Legacy Elite II Standard  Hull 63