Screened in Tents

jo79RI

Our Clam Venture (5) sided shelter arrived this afternoon. It appears well made, it deployed and came down and packed up fast. I bought a few cans of Kiwi Camp Dry to treat the optional (4) sides and roof at some point. The carry bag is actually quite well made and up for the task. The shelter appears to be well constructed and this particular size as Mike mentioned will lay in the back of a our TV bed. The above YouTube reviewer was accurate in his description. I will try and stage a photo with our camping chairs and table at some point in the future. Based on my initial review out of the box, fast set up and the fit and finish, I would recommend this shelter.

86DFA0A8-C654-45E9-8252-CC253CFB4970.jpeg

Edited by Patriot
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

Spoke to a Clam rep and asked if it was alright to treat our new shelter with Kiwi Camp Dry. The rep said that is the best water repellent to use. One 10.5 oz can will treat the (5) sided clam and the optional (4) sides. So it was a fairly cool 69 degree Western NC morning and I was the man for the job. 😁 It took about 20 min and a step ladder was needed to spray the top center of the roof. We will let it dry/cure for 24 hrs.

E6103C8E-FA5D-427A-940B-19AA09AA4741.jpeg

Edited by Patriot
  • Like 3

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg