Electrical panel not labeled correctly?

Is it me or is the 25A breaker mislabeled on the door?  Wonder what else is wrong. 

2016 LE II

PXL_20210611_151531692.jpg

Chris
2016 Legacy Elite II  o--o  Hull #110 o--o  Wayfinder  o--o  Twin Bed  o--o  2020 RAM 1500 Limited 5.7L 
Augusta, Georgia

It is really hard to see what you are referring to, can you post a better focused pic? It appears to me that your number 4 Refrigerator 15A breaker (fourth from the left) is labelled 20 amps on the door. There is no 25A breaker. I don’t recall what size mine is, but if your 15A breaker does not pop I would not worry about it.  What does the wiring diagram show?

My door labels were wonky, I just corrected them with a ballpoint pen. And I used a silver Sharpie to write on the breakers themselves, to make them easy to identify. Air conditioner - AC,  hot water heater - HW, Coverter - CH (for charger), refrigerator - FR (for fridge). You can’t read the door anyway unless you lie down and curl up under the table because the hinge is on the wrong side! It sure would be nice if that was fixable, but the front panel only goes on one way. Phhhhhttt!

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Like 2

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

4 hours ago, John E Davies said:

It is really hard to see what you are referring to, can you post a better focused pic? It appears to me that your number 4 Refrigerator 15A breaker (fourth from the left) is labelled 20 amps on the door. There is no 25A breaker. I don’t recall what size mine is, but if your 15A breaker does not pop I would not worry about it.  What does the wiring diagram show?

My door labels were wonky, I just corrected them with a ballpoint pen. And I used a silver Sharpie to write on the breakers themselves, to make them easy to identify. Air conditioner - AC,  hot water heater - HW, Coverter - CH (for charger), refrigerator - FR (for fridge). You can’t read the door anyway unless you lie down and curl up under the table because the hinge is on the wrong side! It sure would be nice if that was fixable, but the front panel only goes on one way. Phhhhhttt!

John Davies

Spokane WA

Looks like I’ll be curling up under the table to get a better pic next time. Sometimes it pays to be little! 😂

Erika

Chris
2016 Legacy Elite II  o--o  Hull #110 o--o  Wayfinder  o--o  Twin Bed  o--o  2020 RAM 1500 Limited 5.7L 
Augusta, Georgia