Get ready ! Yet another micro rally in the making !

mountainborn

• Moderators

Bugeyedriver advised by phone that it had been over 100* for sixty consecutive days in his part of Texas ! WOW !

So, let me get this straight. If someone goes South to get away from the snow, they are called a SNOWBIRD.

Does that mean that if they go North to get away from the scorching heat, they are called a SUNBIRD ?

Geeze ! I might be a REDNECK SUNBIRD ! Now, that's pretty exotic sounding and might fool some, until they see the camo overhauls ! He, he.

Pete and Oscar will be arriving in Trujillo Meadows on Friday.

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory
  • Moderators

I love your "sunbird" idea.... Suits me well.We've really enjoyed the last two summers, escaping the summer heat.

Hope you, Betty, and Pete & Oscar the Smiley Dog have a wonderful time at ten thousand feet. Wish we were there, too.

Sherry and Paul

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Hey Doug !

Which beach ya'll heading for?? We're still workamping in New Mexico on the banks of the Rio Grande at 4300'..90 degrees but the 20% humidity is real bearable and 60 degree nights are nice. :lol: Keep them 'skeeters fed n see ya'll in the fall.

Chuck n Geri n critters