Hi everyone

rvngal

Hi...My name is Sandie and I have seen the Olivers at the RV show in Phoenix, AZ. I thought they were the cutest trailer ever. I think I would've ordered one right there, but DH is holding back. He wants bigger than what we have now and I want Oliver. Maybe someday I can hopefully talk him into one. I hope you don't mind if I still lurk on the site.

• Haha 1

Hi Sandie,

We remember you and your husband very well from the Phoenix show, and loved your response to the "Oliver"!

Please feel free to be on this forum any time! We welcome everyone here at all times no matter what type of RV they own. Of course people that do not own an RV are welcome also!!

We appreciate your kind words about the "Oliver" which may help someone else trying to decide what type of fiberglass trailer to purchase.

Thanks again,

Northwoods

• Like 1

Hey Northwoods...I have told so many people about the Oliver trailer on other sites. There is a woman looking for a small easy to use trailer whose husband has some medical condition and can no longer drive their Class A. She lives in Colorado and really wants to view one and seems very interested. Anyone own one out that way?

• Moderators

rvngal,

From your handle, I take it you have experience you can share with newbies to the rv world (such as myself) . . . please stay and be sure to hang around and point me in the right direction when i go astray. Best of luck in finding the right trailer for you and your DH at this time.

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg