Tires?

routlaw

On 12/7/2022 at 7:51 AM, dewdev said:

I use the TireTracker TPMS system. Using the instruction manual, I found it very easy to program.

My TV already had its own TPMS system so I added only the Ollie to the TireTracker system. For those without a TPMS on their TV, the TireTracker system has enough capability to add both the TV and the Ollie.

I bought the TST 507 tpms for both the LE2 and the TV.  My reasoning for the tv sensors was that as I understand it, the vehicle sensors are for pressure only.  I wanted to see the temperatures too.  I bought a ViAir to air up the tires as needed.  

John

John and Debbie, Beaverton, Oregon,  2017 Ford Expedition EL 4x4 3.5 liter Ecoboost, with heavy duty tow package. Hull #1290, twin bed with Truma package (a/c, furnace, hot water heater with electric antifreeze option), lithium pro package, picked up November 7, 2022

spacer.png

2 hours ago, topgun2 said:

The EZTire TPMS (like this) also does not have to be rotating to read temp and pressure..

Bill

Bill, my TST 507 gives readings without needing rotation also.  It takes a few minutes to get readings from all the tires so I typically turn it on ten minutes or so before we leave.  I haven't needed to install the repeater for the trailer.

John

• Like 4

John and Debbie, Beaverton, Oregon,  2017 Ford Expedition EL 4x4 3.5 liter Ecoboost, with heavy duty tow package. Hull #1290, twin bed with Truma package (a/c, furnace, hot water heater with electric antifreeze option), lithium pro package, picked up November 7, 2022

spacer.png