Anyone with an Elite II in northern Ohio, or planning to pass though in the next few weeks?

Steve Morris

We'd planned to visit Hohenwald this week, but that ended up not happening, nor will another opportunity come up for at least a month. @Dave and Kimberly live about three hours SW of us, but I wanted to ask if there is anyone with an Elite II closer, or planning to pass though northern Ohio in the next few weeks? We're 20+ miles west of downtown Cleveland in Avon, and US 2/90 are about a mile north of us. The Ohio Turnpike is maybe 10 miles south.

If anyone would like to pull off the highway so that we could take a look at your Elite II, we'd be happy to buy you lunch in exchange. If so, send me a private message and we can make arrangements.

Thank you! 

• Like 2

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

Following up in this post. I ended up in hospital after posting, and back home yesterday. I'm fine; just a scare, but feeling under the weather a bit.

I cross-posted this query on the Facebook group, too, and had responses from several folks. A lady in Akron has theirs at their house this weekend, and then Geneva State Park for the first of next weekend. We were going to try to see it one of those places, but with the medical stuff and a followup midweek next week, I think we'll wait until later next week or the weekend to visit. 

• Like 2

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg