Join us for a virtual video campfire chat - Wed, July 21

technomadia

Join us online for a live video chat this Wednesday, July 21 at 7pm PST.

EscapeForum.org - a user forum similar to this one for the Escape fiberglass travel trailer - has asked us take part in a live video chat to answer questions about our Oliver, the customizations we had done and living

& working full time on the road in one for the past two years.

The chat is open to anyone, and you don’t even need to join their forums to join the chat. You’ll be able to ask us questions live, and we’ll answer via streaming video. Just tune in Wednesday evening to http://www.EscapeForum.org ad click their LiveShow link at the top of the screen.

- Cherie

• Moderators

Though we didn't get to see the live chat last night, I got to watch the recorded version today.

Great interview.

So, thinking about sailing?

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

I just finished watching the recorded interview ant thought it was great! Well done, you guys. One really gets a good understanding about the high quality, uniqueness and flexibility of our small living space while being on the road in an Oliver. I especially liked the description of the "poor man's swamp cooler" using a damp cloth suspended on suction cups underneath the air vent using inflowing air. I gotta try that one on my next trip to a dry climate. ;)

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg

:D Sorry we missed the "show". FYI there is company that picked the rights to the old VW swamp cooler...now called "TurboKool" in Carson City, NV. We're trying to get one for the Mothership when we can be in one place long enuff! It is 12v but they are for low humidity areas only :(

Chuck