No power

MnG KY

1 hour ago, DaveAndBecky_NorthernMI said:

On a recent trip I had the misfortune of draining my Lithionics down to the point where BMS shut them off. At a campsite without electric I was running refrigerator on propane and ran out of propane. This switched fridge to DC and depleted the batteries overnight (they were already low do to cloudy weather). That left me with the "fun" task of hand-cranking the jacks up which of course was in a torrential rain storm. As others have said, hang in there. Leverage this forum and online videos to get comfortable with trailer functionality. There's a lot of technology in these Ollies!

That is a fun story in retrospect, the rain especially, one you will remember vividly forever. If you carry a generator you can boost the system in an hour and be on your way. Or add a DC to DC charger in the truck or trailer. As delivered there is no charging available that way.

https://olivertraveltrailers.com/forums/topic/5270-how-to-redarc-dc-to-dc-11-amp-output-trailer-charger-installation/

It is a fairly painless mod, but if your TV has a smart alternator you would have to run a small voltage sense wire up to it, which turns the charger on and off.

Also consider a Mopeka propane detector - I have mixed feelings about mine, it tends to eat batteries but when working it is very handy.

EBDF0CEB-9EC1-4BF4-A0CC-7FFC1B1FD8A6.thumb.png.c128980429c2228d571d7d8f440f9f0a.png

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Thanks 1

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.