Basement Floor Construction

CRM

11 hours ago, ScubaRx said:

Vinyl flooring, well LA-DEE-DA. You are just too cool. That really looks good. as far as light bezels through the Reflectix goes, I don't think its necessary. I would, however, make sure the bezels are well caulked with clear caulk on the outside, especially at the bottom of each bezel. They did not do that on the 2007-2010 models nor the early builds starting in 2013 and customers complained of leaks in those areas. If they leaked behind Reflectix, you would not immediately know it. Just something to be aware of, hope that it's helpful.

Lol.. It was the cheapskate in me that drove the decision to install vinyl. Had just enough leftover from when I replaced the interior flooring to do it and the rubber flooring was going cost me around $150.

Thanks for the suggestion to caulk the bezels, going to get on that today.

• Like 1

2010 Elite II, Hull #45.  2014 Toyota Sequoia Platinum 4WD 5.7 with tow package.

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Travel Trailers for Sale
View Inventory

Excellent work!  

I am so envious every time I see the aft storage pics of your early E2.  I would love if they had found a way to keep that feature at least until I bought mine.  I can think of so much stuff (crap) that I would store back there.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2021 Elite II, Hull# 898

2018 Toyota Tundra, 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9l SRW

33 minutes ago, Mountainman198 said:

Excellent work!  

I am so envious every time I see the aft storage pics of your early E2.  I would love if they had found a way to keep that feature at least until I bought mine.  I can think of so much stuff (crap) that I would store back there.

Thank you, it came out better than I hoped. I love having the large pass-through storage area but it does come at the cost of having reduced galley drawer space and ducted heat.

2010 Elite II, Hull #45.  2014 Toyota Sequoia Platinum 4WD 5.7 with tow package.