SOLD SOLD SITE 11 - Official April 8, 2024 Total Solar Eclipse Fredericksburg TX RALLY, $400 (20% off)

John E Davies

***** SOLD to MAX burner. ***** 

EDIT 06/17/23 - the transfer process went smoothly, just give the CG person the new personal info (name, address, email, phone number) and they will edit the reservation. Three minutes tops.

IMG_3732.thumb.jpeg.4f977eed1c4d9d2e5453657ca1421249.jpeg

Mods, please move this if necessary, I couldn’t figure out a better place for it. I will not have “Mouse” because she is listed for sale. My wife and I will be camping in a tent on the “poor side of the ditch” in the Grassy Tent Camping Area, so I can still circulate and chat and visit with Ollie owners in the RV Section.. 

I am selling my 4 night spot for a significant discount. I have talked to the Ladybird Johnson CG office and they approve this process. Buyer will pay me $400 through Paypal or an electronic transfer method of your choice, or send me a check, and give me your full name, address, email and a phone number. I will relay this to their office by phone, and they will change their record for Site 11. Most likely they will send you a receipt, but you might need to call them. They seem a little disorganized. You win, I win. There are no cancellations allowed, but transfers like this are OK up to 30 days prior to the event.

IMG_3758.thumb.jpeg.aa279985920b21c3993b4b628e3fa9c0.jpeg

Full info can be found here: ….. https://olivertraveltrailers.com/forums/topic/6757-official-april-8-2024-total-solar-eclipse-fredericksburg-tx-rally-only-not-for-general-discussion/

Thanks,

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: 

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

• The title was changed to For Sale SITE 11 - Official April 8, 2024 Total Solar Eclipse Fredericksburg TX RALLY, $400 (20% off) ***** SALE PENDING *****
travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Travel Trailers for Sale
New Travel Trailers for Sale
3 minutes ago, VBistro said:

Is this still available??

Dang it. I didn’t see that the sale was pending. We’ll take it if maxburner doesn’t. We have friends who just snagged a tent site for the weekend. We’d like to join them

• Like 1

MaryBeth
Boulder, CO

2022 Elite II #953
TV: 2021 Ford Expedition Max Platinum, Max Tow Package

COKSMONESDTNUTWYmed.jpg

7 hours ago, VBistro said:

Dang it. I didn’t see that the sale was pending. We’ll take it if maxburner doesn’t. We have friends who just snagged a tent site for the weekend. We’d like to join them

You might give the park a call and just see if they might have a list of folks that want to cancel over the next 6-9 months. Unlikely, but it is a small team there and worse case is they say no.  Leave your name/number and maybe they'll remember you if someone calls about cancelling...someone that hasn't ready the fine print.

• Like 1

2020 Legacy Elite II Hull 625 - 2013 Lexus LX 570

San Antonio/Boerne - Texas Hill Country

Thank you.  A bit of internet searching yielded a pretty decent hipcamp site that will fit our party of 7-10 (and only our party), so I think I’m set.  I’ll update my other post.  It would have been fun to camp near all of you, though!

mb

MaryBeth
Boulder, CO

2022 Elite II #953
TV: 2021 Ford Expedition Max Platinum, Max Tow Package

COKSMONESDTNUTWYmed.jpg

• The title was changed to SOLD SOLD SITE 11 - Official April 8, 2024 Total Solar Eclipse Fredericksburg TX RALLY, $400 (20% off)