Problem finding Oliver Facebook group. Split from another topic

rich.dev

26 minutes ago, CRM said:

No, I don't think she was aware of this forum at the time and was using RV Trader, Fiberglass RV's for sale and FB marketplace for her searching. She was actually more interested in a Bigfoot at the time and I'm thankful she found our Ollie first.

That is good info, thanks. I am glad you ended up with an Ollie.

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Like 2

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: 

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Travel Trailers for Sale
View Inventory
On 6/14/2023 at 5:47 PM, rich.dev said:

How can I be blocked if I was never a member. All I can think is maybe I tried to sign up to the group when I first started looking at Oliver more than a year ago, but didn’t answer the questions! I know some of these private groups sometimes have two or three questions, I don’t always answer those questions. If that’s the case, how on earth can I explain/plead my case to the administrator of this Facebook group if I can’t even find it on Facebook?! 

What is the name that you would have used to join? I fixed 2 others,  and we can't figure how this happened. I will get to the bottom of it quickly.

John & Susan Dorrer, 2013 F250, 6.2 gasser, 4x4, 2022 Legacy Elite 2, twin beds, Hull #1045, Jolli Olli

-ALARCOIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMAMIMNMSMOMTNENHNY

21 hours ago, John Dorrer said:

What is the name that you would have used to join? I fixed 2 others,  and we can't figure how this happened. I will get to the bottom of it quickly.

Glad that Ruth got this corrected. Thank you for your patience. Still not sure what happened😊

• Like 1

John & Susan Dorrer, 2013 F250, 6.2 gasser, 4x4, 2022 Legacy Elite 2, twin beds, Hull #1045, Jolli Olli

-ALARCOIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMAMIMNMSMOMTNENHNY

32 minutes ago, John Dorrer said:

Glad that Ruth got this corrected. Thank you for your patience. Still not sure what happened😊

All good thanks!

2023 Elite II, Hull# 1386, Lithium Platinum Package (640AH, 400W Solar, 3000W Xantrex Inverter)
Truma water heater & AC

TV: 2024 Silverado 2500HD 6.6L 10-Speed Allison

This is Ruth. About the Facebook group experience:

Some people are more familiar with the Facebook format than the Forum structure. Me, for one. When I’ve had an issue with my Oliver, and try to search on the Forum, I rarely manage to find anything that’s helpful without reading through a lot of unrelated stuff. My problem, I know. 
With the FB group, someone always seems to be browsing, and people who are having problems at zero dark thirty get a response and help within a few minutes. 
Trying to maintain a positive, helpful environment, we have dumped some people for ad hominem attacks, and also for bashing Oliver regarding component problems when they haven’t even contacted Oliver about their problem. And then, other folk, usually not owners yet, who pile on the bashing. 
Sometimes, we make mistakes. We are human. 

• Like 6