Jump to content

Skipster

Members
  • Posts

    80
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skipster

  1. When we are driving it just sits on the dash. When at camp we just put it wherever we can get a decent sky view. Plugs into our Elite on the outside and with the long power cord it’s easy to work with. It’s a great thing to have for so many reasons
  2. I did take the anode back out and will install a new access hole thankyou and drained all fluids from the hot water tank.
  3. That is great advice which I really appreciate. I was able to get the valve partway closed and I put the anode back in. I was able to get pink antifreeze to come out of all faucets hot and cold and outside shower. So all good for now. Next spring I will drill and cut a new access hole thankyou for the help
  4. thanks good idea for sure. right now I'm winterizing and can not close the valve so wondering how to go forward. six gallon regular..hopefully I won't have to put 6 gallons on antifreeze in the tank to finish winterizing the water lines
  5. how do I shut water off to hot water heater . bypass valve is not moving and I do not want to force it. actually the access is horrible. is there another valve I can close so no water gets into the hot water tank so I can winterize . a little aggravating
  6. so after consulting my chat ai. i decided fixing it myself would be a big problem for me so i am taking it to bish rv repair in bozeman montana . also having them make it easier for me to access the inline valve for bypassing the tank. I cant get my fingers on it to turn it on and off. very tight. also anther problem is the black tank shut off valve does not close all the way and the dump hose is always full so hope they can repair these issues. so thanks and I appreciate the help and advice
  7. how do I access the fittings on tbe water heater. I can see a leak either the blue or red hose going into the insulated water heater. is there a utube video on how to get to those fittings. I have trouble turning the valve off for water going into water heater and now there is water spraying out of the blue hose connection.. how do I get to it to repair. my hands won't fit anywhere in there. do i take the styrofoam insulation off to get more room so I can repair the fitting. no idea. or should I take it to bish rv repair in bozeman,mt.. and let them repair it
  8. So took it to bish rv in Bozeman the inverter has power coming in. I had called Zantac support and I will call back tomorrow . They told me 3 year warranty. Our Ollie hull number 822 is going on 4 years old. A new inverter is 1800$ plus labor. Hope xantrax will help.
  9. Thankyou all. I will update when I find out more
  10. What would be my next step
  11. I tested and do have 12v power on either side of the big breaker. I also tested(picture) inside zantrex panel and have power there as well
  12. Took cover off and nothing seems loose. Couple pics with cover off Will check for power with a meter tomorrow
  13. Took cover off and nothing seems loose. Couple pics with cover off
  14. That little button on the end of the inverter is not popped out and does nothing when I push on it
  15. Took off breaker panel to have access to remote plug. Unplugged and put back in a few times when I turn inverter breaker off and then back on I hear a beep and another noise but inverter still not switching on I do not see where microwave would plug in We do not have a microwave and access is through the seat or by taking breaker box off
  16. here are some pictures of the inverter and nearby fuses ect I will get tester and I have a testing 12v light stick. but the problem is I do not know where to put the tester or the light 12v tester.... sorry for my ignorance Its pretty tight in there
  17. still hoping guess Ill look for a rv guru nearby or take it to bozeman mt to get it fixed. should be something simple. but not obvious
  18. seems like it would have to be a fuse but i opened the 3 atached to the red wires coming off a breaker with red button opposite inverter installation underneath seat and tried the main breaker on panel and checked for loose cables. but thinking it has to be a blown fuse not to have any power Im trying to find the other fuses
  19. trying to find inverter gfci output and big input fuse Members 141 Location: Upstate NY Posted 13 minutes ago 12v power on inverter input lugs? GFCI tripped on inverter output? Tried on/off switch right on inverter face panel? Big input fuse feeding inverter blown
  20. tried it all still no power to inverter on dc or ac
  21. Thanks. No power at the inverter itself there are 3 inline fuses in the red wires opposite the inverter. Turn off all power and checking them next
  22. possible fixes checked breaker panel. Switched on and off. Heard clicking noise but no power no inverter turned breaker on an off under seat across from inverter still no power. it worked fine 2 weeks ago
  23. a new question.. my elite 1 hull number 822. has the xantrex x 2000 no powee no `110 while boondocking last week. checked breaker. turned red arm breaker underneath seat on and off still no power. inverter not switching on. any thing else I can check. im not too mechanical
  24. We live near bozeman, mt and had our dometic ac removed snd replaced it with an atmos. Used it a lot this summer. Super quiet and we are very happy now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information