Beech Lane wireless leveling system

On the level Mod!! 

My good friend @JBurton suggested this leveling assist mod and we both placed an order today. The company is based right here in North Carolina 🇺🇸 and they also provide product support. It’s a fairly basic install of a 3-axis digital accelerometer. Based on the strong reviews it appears to be a worthwhile product that will hopefully serve us well. We really like supporting USA small businesses when we can.🇺🇸

Link - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C28VJLG5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR1d6l5u5zpQ0eqfAMrGD0R2K1lie99yvbOA2ZyyNV6Ar8CxyVNqkHZUoeg_aem_ZmFrZWR1bW15MTZieXRlcw

A quick tutorial - 

Edited by Patriot
  • Thanks 3
  • Like 2

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR”

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

North Carolina 🇺🇸

IMG_2879.jpeg

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Travel Trailers for Sale
View Inventory
1 hour ago, Patriot said:

...The company is based right here in North Carolina 🇺🇸 and they also provide product support...

We really like supporting USA small businesses when we can...

You got to get a leveling device. Now that we've had one since fall of '23 I would not want to camp without it! Too bad I did not know of this choice, or perhaps its new on the market. I like it made in the USA (even the great state of NC for you locals)!

Many of us have already gone with the LevelMatePRO. It is a bit more expensive, though it has two features I do prefer. One is you get all directions on one screen and do not have to switch to Roll vs. Pitch screens. 

The other is it can be hardwired, installed out of site and out of mind. I have mine under the dinette where it was easy to connect to 12VDC, no battery replacement and 2 AAs makes the Beech Lane product pretty big. Either model is a GREAT improvement. It reads easily from the driver's seat. Love how quickly we find the most level spot and level. Given these details, if this was available when I made my purchase decision, I would go with Made in USA regardless!

LevelMatePRO App Screen.jpg

LevelMatePRO+.jpg

• Like 4

Chris & John in Prescott, AZ | 2016 EII #113 | '01 Ram 2500 Cummins!

• Moderators

Great price.

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 Ă— 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.