Xantrex Inverter

2022 LE2, Xantrex 3000, Lithonics batteries.

Back at the end of May I discovered the inverter mounting board had pulled away from wall. I removed old adhesive and rubbed everything with alcohol. I applied the suggested Gorilla Adhesive.

I wedged the inverter back against the wall and left it like that for a week. Success.

However, in the process I must have hit the button for the inverter. A year ago, while on the phone with Oliver, and seeing the main inverter screen was lit. Oliver it should be off.

I pushed the button on, and the button lit up. The screen was off.

Should the button be lit?

Also, I'm plugged in at the storage place, and when I checked the batteries, they were at 100% SOC and I opened the phone app for the inverter and all was well there.

I just didn't remember the inverter on/off button being lit up, but then I would think it would need to for the remote to work.

Comments appreciated. Want to make sure I have it right.

Thanks,

John

Edited by John Dorrer

John & Susan Dorrer, 2013 F250, 6.2 gasser, 4x4, 2022 Legacy Elite 2, twin beds, Hull #1045, Jolli Olli

-ALARCOIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMAMIMNMSMOMTNENHNYimage.jpeg.9e7303babcb28d7f6badb799734c6e44.jpeg

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Travel Trailers for Sale
New Travel Trailers for Sale

I've read the inverter power button must be on and you power it ON/OFF from the remote panel. Not familiar with your model, so that's all I got. 

I believe @rich.dev and @Rivernerd and several others have this model.

• Like 2

Chris & John in Prescott, AZ | 2016 EII #113 | '01 Ram 2500 Cummins!

14 hours ago, jd1923 said:

I've read the inverter power button must be on and you power it ON/OFF from the remote panel. Not familiar with your model, so that's all I got. 

I believe @rich.dev and @Rivernerd and several others have this model.

Thanks. Hopefully they will confirm 😊

John & Susan Dorrer, 2013 F250, 6.2 gasser, 4x4, 2022 Legacy Elite 2, twin beds, Hull #1045, Jolli Olli

-ALARCOIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMAMIMNMSMOMTNENHNYimage.jpeg.9e7303babcb28d7f6badb799734c6e44.jpeg

On 7/21/2024 at 6:31 AM, John Dorrer said:

Hopefully they will confirm 😊

With our Xantrex Freedom XC Pro 3000 watt inverter, the button on the main unit (under the street side bed) must be in the "off" position  (out, not pushed in) for the remote panel (next to the pantry at about eye level) to function.  To turn on the inverter from the remote push the spring-loaded silver button in.  Silver button out on the remote, like the main unit, is the "off" position.

If the silver button on the main unit is pushed it, you can only operate the inverter from the main unit, which is a pain because it is under the street side bed. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Hull #1291

Central Idaho

2022 Elite II

Tow Vehicle:  2019 Tundra Double Cab 4x4, 5.7L with tow package

ARCOIDNMOKORTNTXUTsm.jpg