Double Pane Window Fogging

• Moderators

A forum member sent me a message yesterday requesting info on companies that do the window fog repair. I thought I'd post the details on the other two in this thread to help others looking in the future. 

Any comments from folks who have used either service would be appreciated. And, please add info for any other company you've used.

20220914_091959.jpg

Screenshot_20220914-091008_Google.jpg

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

The three side windows on our 2017 LEII fogged last year so on our way home from our annual west trip this past March, we stopped at Suncoast Designers in Hudson, FLA. We stayed in our camper while the windows were being repaired without any issues. The guys removed our windows one evening and replaced them the next afternoon. The lifetime warranty is one of the main reasons we opted to go to Suncoast Designers. I would recommend them as everyone there was very accommodating during the process. I had called them and scheduled the service last year before a price increase that took place in January of this year and they honored the original quote. They have about 15 or so sites with 50 amps and water. There is a dump station centrally located in the parking lot as well. We were the only “small” camper there. The rest were all class A motor homes. Some having every window removed for repair. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

2017 Elite II, Hull #208

2019 Chevy HD 2500 Duramax