Hello all, call me "The Lurker"

tstorm5

Name is Tom. Victoria, Texas is my home. I am very interested in this Oliver machine and right at 2 1/2 years away from buying a fiberglass trailer. Haven't decided which one yet but these forums are a gold mine of information and this Oliver seems to be one of, if not the best. I wanted to just toss out a quick message so anyone seeing me in the background hiding and wandering aimlessly doesn't report me. LOL! Anyway, I am now a member of 4 RV forums and one thing I've noticed is how helpful everyone is. What an awesome group of folks. As I get closer to a purchase I am sure I will begin asking many questions.  So, thank you for sharing all the valuable information. Maybe someday I can help out a future Lurker like myself.

• Thanks 1

Hello Tom

Welcome to the Oliver Forums.  We are proud owners of the best built Travel Trailers anywhere. You can find some TTs more expensive, but Oliver will work with you to satisfy your requirements as much as reasonably possible.  Many of us began "lurking" on the forum but soon learned it is filled with owners that want to assist you in becoming a Ollie family member.  You can learn much from reading the posts so enjoy.  Put stuff in your profile to also help us to understand who you are.

Good Luck

coy

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

Hey, Tom.  Welcome and lurk away.  This is a pretty friendly place with lots of good info and expertise.  There are several Oliver's here just north of San Antonio - not too far from Victoria.  Mike

• Thanks 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS