Personnel Changes and A Big GET WELL SOON at OTT

ScubaRx

• Moderator+

While at the factory last week, Tommy told me he would be leaving Oliver soon as he and his family were moving to Ohio to be near his wife’s mother. He did not know who would be taking his place. Let’s all wish him well in this new chapter of his life.

Phillip Andrews, one of the fine employees of OTT had an apparent heart attack this past weekend. His facebook posts indicate that he did not have any blockages and won’t require any stents. This is good news, but remember to keep him in your prayers. You may not know Phil, but he is one of the finest men I have every met. If you’ve picked up an Oliver trailer lately it’s likely that Phil applied your graphics as he is a Graphic Designer and member of the Quality Control Team at Oliver. Get Well Soon, Phil...

DSC_3072.thumb.jpg.a4f89460bb9bb617770014247a71607f.jpg

• Thanks 4

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• Moderators

Dang!  A loss and a scare!

Thanks all around - to Tommy for all that he has done for me personally.  Certainly I wish Tommy and his family well.

to medical staff and/or those above for Phil's recovery.  That smile in the picture is how I remember Phil from my delivery day.

to Steve for letting us all know - perhaps Steve can apply for Tommy's job?

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

All the best to Tommy and his family and best of luck in whatever you do.  So sorry to hear of Phil's health issues, he was most certainly there at our delivery and was in the delivery picture with Ann and I. A great guy, you are in our thoughts Phill for a speedy recovery.

Grayson and Ann Cook

Northwest CT and Mid Coast Maine

2016 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed FP

Toyota Tundra, Extra Cab, Long bed, 5.7 V8

Yippee-i-o-ki-yah