Hello from Nantucket

ackcr500

Hi all,

Not an owner yet, going to change that in 2020 with an Elite I.

I'm going it solo with 2 dogs.

Research brought me here with quality at the top of my trailer list. I like the construction process, seems the most durable by far.

Reading about Oliver's customer service is very reassuring, they seem great.

Enjoying the forum a lot, nice people and great info.

Here's to 2020!  Glad to be aboard, Paul

• Thanks 2

2020 Elite 1   Hull #....TBD        "The Mighty O"

TV :  1999 Suburban 2500

• 4l80E
  • 4:10 14 bolt       

med.jpg

Welcome Paul ?

You've made the right choice. If I was single, I would be in an Elite 1 myself because it is the best trailer out there for my off-road, boondock g style also. Once again, Welcome ?

• Thanks 1

Happy Camping,

null

Reed & Karen Lukens with Riffles our Miniature Poodle

2017 Oliver Legacy Elite II  Standard, Hull #200 / 2017 Silverado High Country 1500 Short Bed 4x4

Past TV - 2012 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4Matic BlueTEC Diesel

Click on our avatar pic above to find the videos on our Oliver Legacy Elite II

• Moderators

Paul -

Welcome, glad that you like the Forum.  Certainly there is a ton of information here and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Looking forward to 2020 but there are so many places to see before 2018 ends and all during 2019.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Not sure where you are but if it is MA, we are headed to RI, Cape Cod, New Bedford and Hingham MA on our way to Maine in two weeks. We travel in an Elite and though there are two of us, we love it and glad to show you our Oliver on the way.  Not, of course, to the island! We will be in at Wompatuck State Park for three nights and Sandwich for two.

• Thanks 1

Dave & Cindy #076

Photographer * Traveler

www.twolanetouring.com

Posting Daily - National Parks, Camping and more.

Not sure where you are but if it is MA, we are headed to RI, Cape Cod, New Bedford and Hingham MA on our way to Maine in two weeks. We travel in an Elite and though there are two of us, we love it and glad to show you our Oliver on the way. Not, of course, to the island! We will be in at Wompatuck State Park for three nights and Sandwich for two.

Thanks for the offer but day tripping off the island is a pain and excessively expensive.

I did check put your website. It's wicked, you do get all over the the place. Makes me want to step-up my plans earlier.....

Have a great trip through New England, I'll be following you in spirit and online. Wise choice coming up after Labor Day.

The Oliver looks great.

Paul

2020 Elite 1   Hull #....TBD        "The Mighty O"

TV :  1999 Suburban 2500

• 4l80E
  • 4:10 14 bolt       

med.jpg