COST OF A NEW OLIVER

mountainborn

• Moderators

A highly placed source at the factory let slip, well, I think they let it slip anyhow, that it is official ! Will it be placed on the new website ? I havn't heard about that part.

But the starting price for the Classic is Officially set at $25,750.00 , and I look for that to be placed on the web site at some time in the near future.

Will that tell you the final cost of your new Oliver ? I doubt it, because you will want it built to suit the way you camp so it will be as user friendly for you as is possible.

For example, I couldn't do without our King Dome, but there are those that don't want it, resulting in a cost and weight savings.

So, how do you tell someone what a Oliver costs ? I guess that I will tell them that they start at $25,750 and the sky is the limit, depending on what you want to put on it !

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderator+

Hi Chuck and Geri...

Tali and I have signed up and we will be there too. Darn, at least three Olivers in one spot, We'll look forward to seeing you folks.

Steve

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg