Dometic Thermostat Touchpanel

I have to constantly keep hitting buttons because it doesn't respond and then sometimes it jumps all at once like I've hit it several times. I've searched the internet and found posts of people with different RVs reporting this problem. I even found a post that said Dometic would replace the Thermostat Cover under warranty. Most people said to just operate it with the cover off but I'm not really down with that. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if so, do I go through Oliver or deal directly with Dometic?

Kenny & Penny | Beach City, Texas

Oliver LE II Twin Bed Hull #402 | 2016 Nissan Titan XD Crew Cab /w Cummins 5.0L V-8 Diesel Engine

LAMSTNTXmed.jpg

• Moderator+

I would deal directly with Dometic. They would have exactly the information and parts you need and it should be resolved much quicker.

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• Moderators

I agree with Steve but if they give  you any trouble don't forget your Oliver warranty.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

When we had issues with our dometic fridge, camping world replaced a nunch of parts via dometic warranty. I would call Dometic. They may send you to a nearby authorized repair shop, or just send you the part. At veryleast, tech services will walk you through any troubleshooting that you can do.

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.