Cover for an Oliver Elite

DJM

DJM, 
I was quoted $1060.00 shipped to my zip code by this company. Custom fit to the Oliver. Others may chime in with another brand. Topgun2 told me about Calmark covers. I will be ordering from them at some point. Naturally off season your order gets fulfilled quicker. Best to call and check with them. Hope this helps.

https://calmarkcovers.com

Edited by Patriot

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

Do these have provisions for cabin ventilation?

Any concerns about condensation or chafing under the cover material?

How do you wash something that big?

Thanks.

John Davies
Spokane WA

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

Calmark uses the Sunbrella fabric.  It’s breathable.  And the whole thing is open underneath so there’s plenty of air circulation.  I’ve been in and out of the trailer many times in the 5 months it’s been covered (since October) and I haven’t had any issues with condensation.  Haven’t seen any issues either with chaffing where it touches the fiberglass.  As far as washing, I have no idea yet.  

Edited by FrankC
  • Thanks 2

On 2/29/2020 at 6:49 PM, CedarForks said:

I have a Calmark cover that I used for one season while the Oliver Legacy II was parked in a barn.  Now that the Oliver has been sold, I'll sell the cover for $500 or best offer if the buyer bears the cost of shipping.

CedarForks,

It was nice speaking with you this evening. Per my phone call with you, I will purchase the cover. 

Thank you,

David Austin

Edited by Patriot

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg