Need Source for hanging baskets of Nylon Cord for under counter.

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Travel Trailers for Sale
New Travel Trailers for Sale
  • Moderators

Overland posted about cargo nets in the following link.  Maybe he will link the photos also.

https://olivertraveltrailers.com/forums/topic/2571-snowball-pt-ii/?do=findComment&comment=32372

Mossey

• Thanks 1

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

Well I can tell Ollie owners love to share!  We saw so much we like, we were a bit overwhelmed!  I guess we'll just be 'stuffing' it all in at first as we will pick up 'Ollie' and head out for a few weeks from Holenwald.  Still didn't see the baskets I was looking for... they were not 'nets' but two sided, that's why I called them baskets... perhaps they were custom made for a Forester or something else we looked at just before finding Oliver!  My favorite item so far was in the 'Ollie' near us that had a Teak shower mat!  WOW!

3 hours ago, John & Nancy said:

Well I can tell Ollie owners love to share!  We saw so much we like, we were a bit overwhelmed!  I guess we'll just be 'stuffing' it all in at first as we will pick up 'Ollie' and head out for a few weeks from Holenwald.  Still didn't see the baskets I was looking for... they were not 'nets' but two sided, that's why I called them baskets... perhaps they were custom made for a Forester or something else we looked at just before finding Oliver!  My favorite item so far was in the 'Ollie' near us that had a Teak shower mat!  WOW!

Think that was my Oliver and I am so glad I could show it to you!!