Rocker switch manufacturer and part number?

John E Davies

Does anyone know what switch Oliver uses in their factory wiring? I am looking for a matching SPST one with green or blue LED illuminated when on.

Or another brand that matches the appearance and mouhting style would be fine too.

Thanks.

John Davies

Spokane WA

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

• Moderators

Sorry JD for the false alarm.  I thought they had some round rocker switches with an illuminated dot but I don’t see them now.

There are lots of them on Amazon.

Mossey

Edited by mossemi

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

I can’t recall, and I don’t want to remove one to see, are the Ollie switches for a round hole? Like this? These are 20 mm diameter.

577CE8B2-E7FE-4F52-8B0A-412B1E29D7E2.thumb.png.7b586a4839b86dfd0dcd481a02cbe4b5.png

They have various colors, and this non illuminated. I am really wary of super cheap switches from Amazon, as in 12 for $10. I am sure they are garbage. Thanks.

John Davies

Spokane WA

EC84E3B3-9FDF-4A7D-A1DF-FE4A5344F92A.jpeg

Edited by John E Davies

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

• Moderators

I used the ZF Electronics SRJ24A3HBBNN rocker switches with my porch light swap.  They require a 0.787 inch hole and worked perfectly for the job I was doing.  The switches push out pretty easily from the backside.  Mine have been in service for nearly 2 years with limited usage.  I only use the lights for quick trips out with the dogs at night or to grab something out of the truck and very rarely leave the lights on for extended periods.

At the price point of about $1.25, I am sure they are all manufactured off shore, no matter where you buy them.

Mossey

• Thanks 1

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”