Build Sheet In - Thanks for all the help !

TexasGuy

Well my build sheet is submitted!  Thanks to everyone for sharing all your experiences.  This forum has been a tremendous resource- much appreciated.   

I did decide to go with LE II. Two primary reasons.   The LE I was just too short. I would be constantly grazing ceiling with my head.  Secondly I just kept coming back to how much more practical floor plan was for my needs.    Look forward to picking up in May!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2021 Legacy Elite II Hull #807 - 2021 F150 w/ 3.5L EB and max tow package 

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory
  • Moderators

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do and that is what is right for you.

While I don't think that I'm as tall as you and therefore didn't worry about grazing my head, I thought that for my style of camping - use a site as a base and then explore or fish from there - the Elite II was better suited for me too.  I've found that I was correct.  The II is wonderful and rather luxurious for one person (from a space standpoint) while still more than acceptable when there are more than just me. 

Now, sit back, relax and let the excitement build for that day when you get to see all of that build sheet come to life.

Bill 

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

May will be a good time to pick up your new Ollie.  That’s when we picked ours up and had a nice leisurely trip home.  Maybe you can stop by the non-rally in Lake Guntersville and meet some other owners.  You’d get lots of help if there were any issues!!  Mike

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS