Induction Cook Top

ROCOMO

1 hour ago, GrumpyChoi said:

I love your post, I did a search and yours hit the spot for my question. I do the cooking at home, so I can tell you I rarely use more than one pot or one skillet.  Most of my cooking is on the grill, but I could see using that induction burner quite a bit and maybe an instapot. 😀

We are just a couple, no kids at home or camping, so meal prep is very easy. At home I prefer the pellet smoker on the patio and like you say, one skillet on a burner on the stove. For that reason we invested in the Camp Chef portable pellet grill and as mentioned above the induction hot plate. It is very fast and instant in response like a gas stove. It also cools off just as fast and is easy to wipe down and store. 

We got the 6 qt instant pot with air fryer and have practiced with it at home a few times. It's extremely versatile but takes a while to become fluent with. I don't know how much we will use it camping but will give a go to see if it's the thing we really want to have along. 

Nice thing about the induction burner is it can be used outside or inside if weather requires just the same. And it won't require exhausting propane fumes while cooking, probably keep the trailer cooler inside as well. 

• Like 1

What's today?............. the most frequently asked question as a retiree 🙄

Chris and Stacie Neuhaus Greenfield, Indiana

2021 Ford F350 7.3L Tremor (Redzilla)

LE2 #1373 - Ordered 10/21/22 - Delivered 05/10/23

States Visited Map

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory
  • Moderators

Last year, my sister have me an instapot, gifted from her sil. She never used it. I didn't either, so I forwarded it to a friend,  who uses it all  the time.

best of all worlds!

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.