Legacy Elite I Mattress Measurements

Carl Hansen

We are picking up #924 in 5 weeks. My wife is making a cover for the mattress in the bed configuration. Does anyone have the measurements for the mattress?  She would also like the corner radius measurements if that is possible.

Thanks!

2021 Legacy Elite I | "Lil' Tow" | Hull #924

Tow Vehicle: 2020 Jeep Gladiator

AZARCAIDNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg

Carl,

We installed a 3 inch memory foam topper in our LE1 and love it. I remember buying a rectangular shape that provided the width and length, and then just unzipped the cover to trim the foam using the outside cushions to trace the radii on the 2 aft ends.  Then we  re-zipped it and it fits snug. I can not remember where we purchased it, but it came compressed in a small package and required some time to expand. We leave our bed made and have seldom converted back to the dinning table.

Cheers,

Legacy Elite I

ALCTDEFLGAKYMEMDMANHNJNYNCPARISCTNVTVAWV

• Moderators

I've cut the foam toppers for my elite, with dressmaker shears, but the biggest has been 2". The down topper i never bothered to modify.

Don't worry too much about the exact, ahead of time. Get a full size topper.

I use queen sheets, and tuck under, because it's easier . I've used full, and it's more of a struggle.

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.