2023 LE2 new features.

John Welte

Hi all,  I know we're only four days into 2022, but we will be ordering a trailer in June for March or April, 2023 delivery.   My wife will finally retire at the end of this year and with her work schedule, we felt it was crazy to buy and store it for months until we can use it.   Does anyone know what the 2023 will have that's different from a 2022, besides being more expensive?   I was guessing that they might change to a Truma a/c,  but it's only a wild guess.   If anyone knows what's up their sleeve for future improvements I would like to know.   Thanks. 

John and Debbie, Beaverton, Oregon,  2017 Ford Expedition EL 4x4 3.5 liter Ecoboost, with heavy duty tow package. Hull #1290, twin bed with Truma package (a/c, furnace, hot water heater with electric antifreeze option), lithium pro package, picked up November 7, 2022

spacer.png

• Moderators

John - 

Really, the best way to get up to date "factual" information of this sort would be to contact an Oliver Sales agent and ask.  They do not pressure you or bug you.  They really are there to help you.

Good luck!

Bill

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

One thing for sure, the 2023 price is going up. I will say here our 2019 Elite II was purchased for $55,000 with all base options with the exception of the convection oven, it was a steal at todays prices. Options and features just don't change enough on an Elite II to warranty paying more for not much more trailer. 

trainman

• Sad 1

2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.