SCARE LIGHT

• Moderators

It seems as though those evenings around a crackling campfire have been very productive in the slang language department. I don't remember just who first coined the term "Stripper Pole" when referring to the chrome tubing dinette back rest and brace, on the 17' Legacy Elite. But, one thing is for sure, it immediately stuck and has became a full fledged member of the "Oliver Speak" language. Then there is a term that probably evolved in the molded fiberglass community somewhere. The "Scare Light", is a outside flood light that can be turned on from the inside when a noise is heard outside. The 2014 Legacy II has four of them, two on each side, and Betty and I recently videoed a night time test of them. How effective are they ? Here is a look so you can see for your self. Clickable link to the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWNuJFL6v3g

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

That's an interesting new feature.

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• 2 weeks later...