Leaking from the two scuppers by the outside faucet

John Welte

Hi all, I used our outside shower and noticed water leaking from two steel scuppers by the outside shower.  Anyone else experience this?  TIA.  John

John and Debbie, Beaverton, Oregon,  2017 Ford Expedition EL 4x4 3.5 liter Ecoboost, with heavy duty tow package. Hull #1290, twin bed with Truma package (a/c, furnace, hot water heater with electric antifreeze option), lithium pro package, picked up November 7, 2022

spacer.png

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Travel Trailers for Sale
View Inventory

No leak with the shower off? Sounds like the shower hose is loose/leaking where it attaches to the faucet, or the shower hose is cracked. Look under the street side bed.

• Like 1

Stephanie and Dudley from CT.  2022 LE2, Hull #1150: Eggcelsior.

Tow vehicle: 2016 GMC Sierra 6.0 gas dually 4x4.

Our Oliver journey: Steph and Dud B's RV Screed

Where we've been RVing since 1999:

ALAZCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNMNYNCNDOHOKORPASCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYmed.jpg.b96241bad6752dec89d25af6ffbc8d99.jpg

17 minutes ago, Steph and Dud B said:

No leak with the shower off? Sounds like the shower hose is loose/leaking where it attaches to the faucet, or the shower hose is cracked. Look under the street side bed.

Thanks

John and Debbie, Beaverton, Oregon,  2017 Ford Expedition EL 4x4 3.5 liter Ecoboost, with heavy duty tow package. Hull #1290, twin bed with Truma package (a/c, furnace, hot water heater with electric antifreeze option), lithium pro package, picked up November 7, 2022

spacer.png

John,

Another thing to consider, if your Ollie is parked slightly nose down a leak anywhere along the curb side plumbing can find its way to those front scuppers. Be sure and check all your plumbing connections under the rear curb side bed. I had a compression fitting come loose and the water traveled all the way up to the front scupper and this is where I noticed the drip. I hand tightened the compression fitting (check them all) and no more drip.
It does sound like your leak is more in the shower plumbing area. 

Patriot🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

IMG_2879.jpeg